I’ve been working to put together a guide to Tubie Pads! After years of feeling lost in the Tubie Pad world, I finally decided to jump in and bring you along with me! I’ve gathered pads from several makers. I’ll be sharing several things about each maker’s Tubie Pads over the next few weeks:
- My personal thoughts on the maker’s Tubie Pads.
- A bit of each maker’s story.
- The materials they use and special features that sets each of them apart to help you find the right fit for you.
- Lots of photos to hopefully help you get a full picture of what you are purchasing (on a human, front, back, etc.)
- Price and where to find the Tubie Pads.
- Lots of other nuggets of info depending on what each maker chooses to share!
This week’s feature is on Dana from Turkey Tot Customs! She is based in sunny Florida! I have talked so much with this sweet gal, and she is a pure joy! When I reached out to her about this project, she was so excited, immediately asked what I loved, then made an absolutely perfect set for me! I told her “florals, vintage patterns (gingham, stripes, etc.) and humorous novelty prints.” I’d say she nailed it! Look how cute! Continue reading “Tubie Pad Feature : Turkey Tot Customs”