Welcome back for week two of the bra stories series, where I’m sharing what I learned and thought about several bra companies bras when I tested them out over the past couple of months!
I’ll talk about several things:
- Ease of purchase.
- Comfort and fit in general.
- How they felt in relation to my feeding tube that hits very closely to my bra band.
- General Quality.
- Return/exchange process.
- Overall personal experience with the product.
This week, let’s talk about Aerie, the lingerie store that is owned by American Eagle Outfitters. They’re often praised for their use of unedited photos, and using nontraditional models, which is amazing and I love those things about this company!
I had lots of hope for these being some real winners (honestly I felt that with each brand, because I truly feel they’re doing good work.) But in reality, it didn’t pan out so awesome for me with the ones I tried. Let’s dive in!
I tried on three different wireless styles:
- The Real Sunnie Wireless Push Up Bra – in two sizes
- The Real Happy Wireless Lightly Lined Bra
- The Real Sunnie Wireless Lightly Lined Bra